The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Flex Spherical + MIPS, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach — on any trail, in any terrain. When you’re ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
- 18 vents, 4 brow ports
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance: CPSC bicycle
- Flex spherical + MIPS - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fit System: Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Interior: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
|Matte/Gloss Black Camo / Small||768686284496||7113757||BEL57911299M|
|Matte Camo/Hi-Viz / Small||768686471803||7138449||BSS28618765L|
|Matte/Gloss Blues / Small||768686472091||7141670||BSS25277519L|
|Matte/Gloss Blues / Medium||768686472107||7141671||BSS25416794L|
|Matte/Gloss Blues / Large||768686472114||7141672||BSS25320728L|