Freedom to roam
Modern trail geometry, 29? or 27.5? mid-fat options, and 130mm of travel make Fuel EX is the one go-to full suspension trail bike for all riders.
Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the responsiveness of an XC bike? This is it. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
- Capable and stiff 130mm frame is 29" and 27.5+ compatible
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater, and RE:aktiv
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper with Thru Shaft, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5mm|
|Wheel Compatibility||27.5+ or 29-inch|
* Subject to change without notice.