Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Securely stow a multi-tool, chain breaker, and master link in your fork’s steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need it. Securely stow your essential trail toolkit in your fork’s steerer tube with this clever integrated storage solution. The compression fitting replaces a traditional MTB fork's star nut and keeps an included multi-tool and more cleanly out of sight, yet always at the ready—and it doesn't require you to thread your fork! Product details - Easy tool access for quick trailside repairs - Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier - Compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread fork - Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customizing fit - Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker, and storage for quick links - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes - Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes like the Fox 38
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Get the most from your Bontrager Switch Lever thru axle system. Product details - Original equipment replacement lever for Bontrager Switch Flip thru axles - Can be kept inside the thru axle or left off the bike to save weight - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring on the thru axle
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- 26-leaf feeler gauge set (great for disc brake pad setting) - Both SAE and Metric measurements listed on each blade - Sizes: .0015, .002, .0025, .003, .004, .005, .006, .007, .008, .009, .010, .011, .012, .013, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .021, .022, .023, .024, .025" - Metric range: .037mm to .635mm
- Designed for probing, cleaning, picking, and marking - Three piece includes: 45 degree, 90 degree, and hook tips - Tips constructed from high carbon steel - Extra long knurled aluminum handle/body - 6-1/2" overall length
- This set of tools is essential for servicing a Stroker Ace caliper
- plastic-coated CrMo steel construction - color-coded for easy identification - Blister-packed for POP sales
- Great reamer for close-quarter jobs - 3/4" five-flute tool steel cutter for quick and easy reaming - Long run-out not needed (as with long-taper designs) - Heavy-duty, ergonomically designed handle (5/1/8" OL)
- Wheel truing dummy axle and cap for Cannondale lefty forks
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with bits to suit every need. Same great T-handle shape and reliable “click” when reaching the max torque. - Includes Hex 3/4/5, Torx T-20/25, and Philips #1 - 5nm max torque - Bit holder included
$12.57 - $16.17
- Adapters for both 1/4" and 3/8" drivers and torque wrenches - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
RockShox's 24mm Misson Control Damper Wrench is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool features a long, comfortable handle. The thin profile allows you to remove 24mm dampers without removing knobs for easy service.
The T-Handle Wrench Set is the premier choice of the most demanding mechanics for precision allen wrenches and torx bits. Made from S2 steel, known for it’s hardness and durability, these T-Handles will last you a lifetime – guaranteed. The seven (6) individual hex keys and single torx bit are housed in a compact, TPU-coated, durable travel case. Or, the T-Handle Kit can be housed within the Team Edition Portable Tool Kit for an unstoppable mechanical force. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, whatever trail you’re riding today. - T-Handle shape for high and low torque functions - Professional grade, durable lifetime S2 steel - Allen wrenches – 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm - Extra deep 5mm hex head for added component-specific reach - Torx bit – T25 - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Compact 8? x 6.75? x 1.75? (20.0 x 17.0 x 4.4cm) travel case - At 1.4lbs (0.64kg), bringing this tool kit along is a no-brainer - Limited Lifetime Warranty
$61.58 - $62.68
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
Page 1 of 25 Next page