Boone 6 Disc is a race-ready carbon cyclocross bike that excels in demanding off-road conditions. It's built with a sturdy Shimano GRX 1x drivetrain and powerful disc brakes for performance on bumpy, muddy terrain, and the lightweight carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed delivers traction and comfort during every race.
It's right for you if...
Pavement, schmavement. You live for the rough stuff. You want a bike that's proven on the cyclocross course and capable of gravel-only adventures. You're looking for every smooth advantage, like Front and Rear IsoSpeed and a compliant carbon frame and fork.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon fork, 1x11 Shimano GRX drivetrain, Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar, and powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
The final word
Boone 6 Disc is purpose-built for crushing cyclocross. But in its spare time, it eats up rugged roads like nobody's business thanks to gravel-taming parts like a GRX drivetrain and fatigue-reducing Front and Rear IsoSpeed.
Why you'll love it
- Shimano GRX is designed specifically for rough rides—you get great chain retention and a better grip on the hoods and levers
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
- Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
|Frame||600 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, 3S chain keeper, flat mount disc|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, flat mount disc, 395mm axle-to-crown|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, Shimano 11-speed freehub|
|Tires||Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket||Trek BB90|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, long cage, 34T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX810, 11 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, 93mm reach, 123mm drop|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano RX400 hydraulic disc, flat mount, w/Shimano RT800, 160mm, Center Lock rotors|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails|
|Seat Post||Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon Blue Smoke/Metallic Blue / 58cm||601842380420||1045665||BOO39318067E|